Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Easy now. Fine picture Troll!
    But this may be WAREZ and since WAREZ aint allowed in Apolyton..and I am almost an Emperor and normal contributer.. (ahem) I may need to further investigate..get a closer look so to speak..

As many know here..I ait nothing but a hound dawg..

sniffing out da truth
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Blonde Police Officer's Compact Arrest

A blonde female police officer pulls over a blonde in a convertible sports car for speeding. She walks over to the car and asks the blonde driver for some I.D.

The blonde convertible driver searches through her purse in vain. Finally she asks, "What does it look like?"

The blonde police officer tells her, "It's that thing with your picture on it."

The blonde driver searches for a few more seconds, pulls out her compact, opens it, and sure enough sees her picture. She hands the compact to the blonde cop.

The blonde cop looks at the compact for a few seconds, then rolls her eyes, hands the compact back to the blonde convertible driver, and says, "If you had told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over, we could have avoided this whole thing."

Comment

• Cheap Perfume

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City Building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly," Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Chanel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says ...

"Broccoli. 49 cents a pound."

Comment

• I think id better break up your posts here Troll before you get banned for 4 consecutive posts.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

I think id better break up your posts here Troll before you get banned for 4 consecutive posts.
            Thanks!!

ok here is another one, with Blackice in mind!

Almost Quiet Hunter

Two guys go hunting. Tom has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Ontario woods, Joe tells Tom to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand.

When he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Tom and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"

Tom says, "Hey, I tried. I really tried!! When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said - 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?', I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
              Take off yer Hoser!

Me and my Tuke and Getty lee gonna have a Labutts...(snip)...
              Not to be a pedantic Canadian, but...it is GeDDy, not GeTTy...so T h A r e!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuaich

Not to be a pedantic Canadian, but...it is GeDDy, not GeTTy...so T h A r e!!

Oh..I never seen it in writing only listened to my fav 2 hosers..Bob & Doug..

Hey Im from Maine originally and my Grandmother, rest her soul, was from Charlottetown, P.E.I., she was an Arsenault before marrying my Grandfather..

So I too am of Canadian "Pedantic" decent
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

I think id better break up your posts here Troll before you get banned for 4 consecutive posts.
                  I hope it is allowed here.

Guess you REALLY need to do your UTMOST to make a clear and fast way to Solver Hall from this point.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

I hope it is allowed here.

Guess you REALLY need to do your UTMOST to make a clear and fast way to Solver Hall from this point.
                    Really

I mean if a discussion is going on fine but when it is dead and someone wants to post 4 in a row, why stop ME..ugh.. I mean "THEM"

Ok..back to my 9 PBEM games

Peace

Gramps
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Wait... you only have nine PBEM games? No wonder you're able to complain about people not getting their turns out in a time you like... I have... let's see... 31 and 2 moderator positions ...
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• and you find the time to sleep a bit ??? ( hope so for you ! )
                        • slytherin forever •
                        http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                          Wait... you only have nine PBEM games? No wonder you're able to complain about people not getting their turns out in a time you like... I have... let's see... 31 and 2 moderator positions ...
                          Umm..would like a few more this is fun!!

Gramps

Comment

• Speaking of Solver Hall... more than two consecutive posts indeed are not in place.

Probably will have to get my lazy ass off the next time and start some merging or whatever.

And just in case - pictures of completely naked girls are not allowed yet .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver

And just in case - pictures of completely naked girls are not allowed yet .

YET

Tell us - are some changes considered

If so, remember to tell us
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Oh..I never seen it in writing only listened to my fav 2 hosers..Bob & Doug..

Hey Im from Maine originally and my Grandmother, rest her soul, was from Charlottetown, P.E.I., she was an Arsenault before marrying my Grandfather..

So I too am of Canadian "Pedantic" decent
                                I grew up in Nova Scotia, so we were almost neighbours! Spent lots of time in Maine...had a girlfriend whose grandparents lived in Deer Isle.

Used to HATE the Bangor, Maine TV stations...and learned to hate the Boston Red Sox!

Comment

Working...
                                X