This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
    1 vs 1 Turn 75, Mathemagician defeats the less than almighty Gavrushka..

I posted in the WRONG thread... EEEK! Yes confirmed... Gavrushka is a pale imitation of his former self..
    Was this a PBEM Challenge match? I don't think you could play 75 turns by PBEM in one week.... But maybe!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

Was this a PBEM Challenge match? I don't think you could play 75 turns by PBEM in one week.... But maybe!
      it was. and we really did
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
        it was. and we really did
        I can testify to the fact that Gav's fast - I've played one PBEM game with him, and it was the quickest I've ever had, and we went through more turns than in any other I've played! I think we probably had 10-25 turns a day. It was great fun .

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway

I can testify to the fact that Gav's fast - I've played one PBEM game with him, and it was the quickest I've ever had, and we went through more turns than in any other I've played! I think we probably had 10-25 turns a day. It was great fun .
          I have the luxury of being sat in my office a lot with a permanent connection and as a turn only takes about 3 mins, it is easy to throw them right on back!

That game we had J. was great fun!
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• *92. Chlg 92 Mathemagician def. Gavrushka; Started Apr-2004 -- Finished Apr 2004; Turns 75.

Congrats Math!

Comment

That game we had J. was great fun!
              now i get a little bit jealous. do you say that to all opponents ?

Originally posted by quinns
              *92. Chlg 92 Mathemagician def. Gavrushka; Started Apr-2004 -- Finished Apr 2004; Turns 75.

Congrats Math!
              ah, well. that kind of compensates my jealousness.

Comment

That game we had J[Bytheway]. was great fun!
                Was that a PBEM Challenge match, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                  Was that a PBEM Challenge match, too?
                  No, it was in the distant past... It was primarily a vehicle for teaching me to play, and involved almost no combat (which is the only reason I survived ). I did better than I expected, but, alas, did not take the lessons sufficiently to heart, and I think I've probably forgotten most of the vital info...

But it was fun

Comment

No, it was in the distant past... It was primarily a vehicle for teaching me to play, and involved almost no combat (which is the only reason I survived ). I did better than I expected, but, alas, did not take the lessons sufficiently to heart, and I think I've probably forgotten most of the vital info...

But it was fun
                    Up late or early riser J??

Can you play online yet??

I am way out of touch in playing ability now.. At least in PBEM.. The one thing we both did in that PBEM was to play it exactly like an online game..

I am about to get my posterior kicked by Blackice..

Comment

Up late or early riser J??
                      Up late - I discovered the Mafia game threads in the Pther Games forum and I've been reading them for hours

Can you play online yet??
                      Maybe, but I have a big project deadline looming at the moment (Next Wednesday - maybe I shouldn't be up late posting, hm? ), after that perhaps I'll give it another try.

I am way out of touch in playing ability now.. At least in PBEM.. The one thing we both did in that PBEM was to play it exactly like an online game..

I am about to get my posterior kicked by Blackice..
                      The almighty, undefeatable and invincible Gavrushka humbled? Never! . All results until you are again unfailingly victorious must inevitably be classified as exceptional statistical fluctuations.

And now I should probably stop spamming in threads where I don't belong, tear myself away from 'Poly and get some sleep .

Comment

• Sleep well my friend.. as for me it is shower, shave and on the road..

Comment

The almighty, undefeatable and invincible Gavrushka humbled? Never! . All results until you are again unfailingly victorious must inevitably be classified as exceptional statistical fluctuations.
                          hmm.. do you think one could explain my 50% losses so far in the ladder by this as well ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

hmm.. do you think one could explain my 50% losses so far in the ladder by this as well ?
                            Definitely not.

My 13 or so losses to 2 (both dubious) are most definitely sheer luck of the numbers however...

Comment

• ..well..turn 15 I am dead.no unhappiness..no barbs..not attacked..just dead

~sigh~

Life was good...

Grandpa "Dead-in OFT-Game"Troll
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                                ..well..turn 15 I am dead.no unhappiness..no barbs..not attacked..just dead

~sigh~

Life was good...

Grandpa "Dead-in OFT-Game"Troll
                                What?
                                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X