Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be away for the next two days (--> I cannot send new turns until Friday evening).

Comment

• Which reminds me...

...I'll be moving to a new apartment starting Friday (packing that night) and then Saturday we get the keys and truck and actually load and leave our old $***hole for a two bedroom apartment on the other side of town. Hopefully connecting the computer will be one of the first things done, but I don't know how quickly the phone company will cooperate (we're on dial-up Internet) but starting Friday night we'll be doing our best to go back to business as usual and therefore I may miss some weekend stuff (like I usually do.) Hopefully there won't be any noticable disruption.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Although I am here, as people in my games may have noticed, I've been playing slowly recently, and I'm afraid this will continue until Easter. This is due to my staying somewhere where the internet connection is imperfect.

Comment

• BTW... I'm currently at work, and while I've harassed the phone company, they won't connect us until April 2nd. If moderators of games could please e-mail me as they next me that would be greatly appreciated, but do please next me in all games that won't survive the 24-hour rule (ones I haven't played until turns sent on the 1st.)

Again, do please e-mail me that I've been nexted so I know not to play the turn, my system of playing turns is to set up the e-mails and turns for send-out prior to going to 'poly, then going, then playing, then sending.

Thanks.

Comment

• Flame we all waited for you, but in some games you have not played the turns. Could you play them asap?
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Many thanks blackice... 'net at home is up and running (finally) but the wife is the one who tested it out (had homework to do) so I should be able to get caught up tonight (hopefully).

Comment

• Darkheart? Are you there, we are missing you in "Eagles in War"?!
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• This weekend, more than likely going to visit inlaws... After today latest I'll be playing turns again will be Tuesday, though I should be back before then.

Comment

• Now I have a little problem.

I can receive mails - but I cannot send (and for you, saying I have exceeded my exchange mailquota.... forget it, I am the IT-manager ).

Presently I can play turns at home, save the turns on a 1,44" diskette and send them from work tomorrow morning.

I am not sure, what the reason might be, but I need to get i solved before easter starts in Denmark (the day after tomorrow). Else I am i deep trouble.

BTW: IT-manager. Something are going to change in the very close future. I'll write more about this soon. I can tell, that the matter is not unpleasent for me - I wanted the changes myself.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• My ADSL is working again - I have played as many games as I could before leaving for work .... but I have still 4 turns in inbox. They have to wait a little longer.

Gandhi

Comment

• No problem Max

Though I think that sort of problems should be posted in the announcements thread which has been specifically created for that purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                            BTW: IT-manager. Something are going to change in the very close future. I'll write more about this soon. I can tell, that the matter is not unpleasent for me - I wanted the changes myself.
                            How intriguing...
                            Last edited by ricketyclik; April 16, 2003, 06:06.

Comment

• I'll be on vacations and return 21-04-2003

Please don't next me

Comment

• Birdy maybe you could help me to create a solid tunnel through winxp's ipsec to enable udp to go in and out.
                                Ctp online does not work because of the ipsec in winxp.
                                ?

Blackice
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X