No announcement yet.

The Mongols for Freeciv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have updated this to be compatible with current Freeciv development version to test Freeciv engine with it, and plan to keep it compatible with Freeciv development versions (but only that, I'm not going to improve it). Let me know if you need that version.

Comment

Originally posted by cazfi View Post
      I have updated this to be compatible with current Freeciv development version
      Here is version compatible with Freeciv revision 15739. First packet contains rulesets, second and third tileset.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tall units

Now that Freeciv development version supports units taller than 1.5*tile height, here is mongols.tilespec file that works properly. Overwrite one from previous packets with this one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Rulesets compatible with Freeciv revision 15839. Tileset has not changed at all (and is not included here).
          Attached Files

Comment

Rulesets compatible with Freeciv revision 15906. Tileset has not changed at all (and is not included here). Revision 15906 of trunk is just before S2_2 branching point (at least it should be, it has not yet been branched). Ruleset format will probably live unchanged to 2.2 releases, so this should be usable with Freeciv 2.2 releases.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X