X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDiCesare
    replied
    I prefer Design1 to Design2 because of the follwing in design2:
    The buttons to the right are hard to read. The right of them is shaded, making it hard to read. I cannot focus on that part of the page.
    I also don't understand at first glance what the little images mean. Are they here to be pretty or will I have to move my mouse and try to hover on top of them in order to uncover their mysterious purpose?
    Last I don't like the blue colour much. It's a bit too saturated for my taste.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Hi to jdd2007, welcome to Clash!

Hi Che:

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Must resist urge to whine, "What's wrong with number 1?"
    Thank Goodness you resisted!

I like #1 better, giving you a chance for a counter-whine. . . but I may just vote for the bananas to be unpredictable.

But seriously, I like pretty much everything about #1. My one issue is that a lot of screen real-estate is dedicated to the image at left. It makes a Great first impression, but after the 20th time it might get old.

#2 is good in that it has a bit more screen dedicated to the real stuff. I also like the strip of thumbnails at the top. I think it'd be especially good if the thumbnails could be associated with the menu items in some contextual way, like "downloads" could show a computer, etc. Not sure if this latter is really a good idea, but in the spirit of brainstorming I thought I'd throw it out.

Thanks for doing them, I can tell already you're going to end up with something really great!

Leave a comment:

• chequita guevara
    replied
    Must resist urge to whine, "What's wrong with number 1?"

Leave a comment:

• jdd2007
    replied
    both look great, but number 2 looks a little better and more proffesional

Leave a comment:

• chequita guevara
    replied
    Design 2

Number 2
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chequita guevara
    started a poll New Web Design Proposals.

New Web Design Proposals.

I like Design 1 best
    74.29%
    I like Design 2 best
    11.43%
    I don't think either is the way to go
    11.43%
    I like designs with bananas in them.
    2.86%
    I need you folks to look over the two design proposals and decide if you prefer one or the other or neither.

Design 1 (Design 2 is below)
    Attached Files
Working...
X