Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Members: If you would like your name/info on Clash Team Web Page, put info here>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops...

I'm almost done with my little task though. I just need to fix a little problem and I'll be sending in the code.

Comment

Matt Reeves
      United States, Texas
      BS in computer science, minor: math

New to the project.

I'm currently trying hard to break into the game industry and I'm trying to get good experience where I can. I've made a few games in Java before but I'm hoping that by being a part of this project, I can learn to be a better programmer and designer from the rest of the team and learn a bit more about working as a team.

I'm not sure what I'll be working on yet but hopefully my help will benefit the project.

Comment

Hiya Matt, glad to have you on board. We'll come up with something for you shortly, and then you can show us your stuff!

The first step, if you haven't already, is to try out Demo 6 and the pre D7 code I sent you.

Cya,

Mark
        Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
        Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Seeing as we've got some new people working on Clash, its time to update the Team page again. Please look at the first post in this thread to see if you qualify . To the general specs I'd add significant playtesting including bug reports and feature requests (so Martin and Gabriel, you qualify if interested )

If you are not on the team page, and want to be, please post your info as its done on the Clash Team Page.
          A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Time for another bump of this oldie but goodie!

Comment

Bump! Some new people that have actually Done things :-) leads to this thread being bumped again!

Comment

Well since Mark thinks I qualify I might as well post a little about myself here.

Name: Martin B. Vestergaard aka. Martin the Dane
                Lacation: Aarhus, Denmark (contrary to popular belief in other parts of the world, Denmark is a country in Europe, not the capital of Stockholm. )
                Occupation: Computer Consultant and support technician, Proffessional diper changer (working in a nursery), Perpetual student (mechanical engeneering and International Technology Planning), and whatever comes my way.

Clash Tasks: Playtester and Scenario editing.
                Last edited by Martin the Dane; February 14, 2003, 16:51.
                Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
                Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

Degrees:
                  BS Physical Science Teaching
                  BS (Double Major) Earth-Space Science Education
                  Minor in Psychology
                  Celcius
                  Fahrenheit
                  (No... there is no such thing as degrees Kelvin)

Current Occupation: 9th Grade Science Teacher.

Current Location: Houston, Texas

Current E-mail: primemover@houston.rr.com

Current Avocations:
                  Programming
                  Singing (to myself... I will keep my day job)
                  Writer (SF/F, poetry, music).

Other Current Hobbies: Reading SF and Fantasy, Computer gaming, Philosophy.

"Joined" Clash: Dec 2002.

Current duties on Clash of Civilizations:
                  Map generator, General suggestions.

Future Clash Aspirations:
                  Tech tree
                  "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs, and run behind the scenes.
                  I set the clouds in motion, turn up light and sound, activate the window, and watch the world go round."

- from Prime Mover by Rush

Comment

Working...
                  X