Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Members: If you would like your name/info on Clash Team Web Page, put info here>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I haven't posted anything yet because I'm still researching but I will post something soon.

Name: Adam Maturin
    Occupation: Full time student, enrolled for Computer-aided Drafting

Hobbies: Study history in my spare time, mainly Greek, Egyptian,and Roman history but some medieval stuff too. Play music, computer strategy games, chess and weightlifting.

Clash: I'll be doing the Disease/Natural disaster model and helping out anywhere else I can.

I hope to see Clash develop into a completely customizable game with lots of detail, options and extreme realism, while never sacrificing playability.
    [This message has been edited by Toubabo_Koomi (edited November 22, 1999).]

Comment

Kewl... Give us a little time to get them up...
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

urk, I just had a look at the members page and it is all verbatim, so I'll rephrase mine.

John McDiarmid, Sculptor of Illegal Art.
        - for Clash I will be drawing units.
        [This message has been edited by johnmcd (edited November 25, 1999).]
        www.neo-geo.com

Comment

For Cultures:

Go to the web site and look under Social/Cultures.
          A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Aric Ferrell aka Lord God Jinnai

Occupation: Student, Computer Animation and/or Storyboard designing prob

Clash Goals: Designing great tech model, taken over characters/dynasty model and will prob do some graphics later on.

E-mail: tenchi01@netzero.net

Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
            Mitsumi Otohime
            Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Those of you who are yet more recent Acquisitions , please speak up!

Comment

Hi everybody. It seems to be no official proclamation when becaming a Clash member, so I'm just gonna consider myself part of it.

I'm almost a transportation engineer (in march 2000 we can get rid of the "almost"). I've been a sid meier's civ fan for about a decade and I'm so tired of the silly things in it that I felt like my dreams being fulfiled when I knew about the Clash project.

My main goal is to make Clash a game with the most realistic features, making it able to handle and model the real complexity of a civilization. I'll pursue this objective mainly through discussion and critic of current models. I just hope the rest of you are willing to listen and don't scare too much when reading my posts...

I also think I can add a missing ingredient which is a closer view of southamerican civs (aztec, mayean, inca) and dictatorship governments (since this has been a common form of govt in this region) because I live in southamerica.

Rodrigo roquijad@cec.uchile.cl

Comment

Just found this thread, suppose I'd better get my name out there...
                  ---

Darren McGuicken

Clash tasks: Diplomacy Model Coder; dabbling with the Interface; whatever else needs done...

Email: dmcguicken@bigfoot.com

Comment

Name: Chris Wilkinson

Clash Task: User docs Editor

E-Mail: chris.wilkinson@excite.com
                    Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Not many graphic artists here, that's a shame.

Anyway, I am very new (well I think I am). But I'll add this anyway.

Daniel Knowles
                      College certificate in multimedia; including webdesign, interface design., photoshop and many other multimedia programs.

Clash Task: Anything to do with the graphics.

Comment

We have a bunch of new perspective team members around, so I'm going to bump this up to the top

Comment

hmmm i'm not sure if i am a team member but i do have an interest in clash and want to help as much as i can

name: Leejay Lockhart

occupation: student don't know what i really want to become

email: korn469@mindless.com

clash task: keeping the game fun and balanced and at least providing an outside prospective on the ideas you guys have (especially on the military model)

korn469
                          [This message has been edited by korn469 (edited January 10, 2000).]

Comment

Well, So far I have managed to contribute some text, and hope to do more....

My info is
                            Roman Brunecky
                            B.A. Biochemistry

Clash Stuff: Currently I'm working on the Mil model.

Comment

I too don't know if I'm a member, I would like to be but know nothing about writing code (which is really the kind of people you guys really need) but I'm going to be helping as much I can to make this thing great

Name: known in the real world by the name Andy, but you can call me LOGO

interests: history (mostly 20th centurey), keeping up to date with world wide polotics, looking at how technology effects society, dumbed down socialogy, reading great Science fiction like Auther C. Clark and Isaac Asminov, military technology, tracking the computer industry

Clash Goal: Work hard to make the game everything I hope it will be

Clash task: give my input on the game for cosideration, help in anyway I can

[This message has been edited by LOGO (edited January 14, 2000).]

Comment

John Ratcliffe

BEng, Liverpool (1976); MSc Brunel (1980's)

Current job: Computer Consultant, Technical Architect for Cap Gemini (UK)

Interests, in no particular order: operating systems, compilers, graphics, AI, software engineering, sport, books, networks, art, beer, war games

Clash job: AI coding and anything else Mark comes up with 8-)

Comment

Working...
                                X