No announcement yet.

New Clash Web Site - Comments Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the topic of the noframes version of the web site I personally think that both the versions of the web site should be the same so that people get the same sort of impression about the website wether they have frames or not.
    What does this box do I wonder?

Comment

Is something wrong with the links to the website? I haven't been able to get to it for the past few days...the frames and nonframes version.
      Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
      Mitsumi Otohime
      Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Its still up, they just changed the url for the main page. If you start back at clash.apolyton.net and then click on frames you will get the new address (http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/)
        Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
        Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Now what has happened to the links?

Was there another change of the URLs?

All the links of the site, apart of those on the sidebar and those leading to the Apolyton threads seem to be broken.
          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
          George Orwell

Comment

Start again from scratch at clash.apolyton.net and it will work fine.
            Because of a reorganization necessitated by changing the ad style, the old frame page doesn't lead anywhere anymore. You will need to bookmark the new frame page to replace the old one.

A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

No Mark, it's not that. Just go in the gov model page and try to retrieve any of the 4 model links and you will see what I mean. This time I went in through the Apolyton homepage, and it's the same either way.
              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
              George Orwell

Comment

Sorry axi, I misunderstood your problem.

The links to the gov pages 1-4 didn't get updated. Dominic did a Great Job on a fast update, but it was a Lot of work and some just got missed. Until its fixed you can get it it by going to http://clash.apolyton.net/models/Mod...rnment-1.shtml . The internal links once you're there (for the rest of the gov pages) seem to work ok.

All:

If you find a dead link most likely you can get it by just changing the *.html to *.shtml

If you find any more please report them here.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X