Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck and God Bless.

Give 'em hell.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

See you soon, Sprayber.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Good luck. Come back in one piece.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Good Luck Sprayber.

Remember to duck!

-Lonestar, who's going to the Persian Gulf "No later than" May 8th.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Frankychan, you may want to read the latest post, as it involves the GHE.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Just read it and I like. Now I gotta get back on the ball in BAC.

Working on a post to deal with the Drone ship in Hive space and also going to have a coupla diplomatic posts coming up as well.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Glad to see that somebody got off their ass and wrote up a post, even if it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  Glad to see that somebody got off their ass and wrote up a post, even if it wasn't me.

Comment

Get off your lazy non-USN asses and write, blast it!

Comment

Spooky, my first post in a looong time.

I'm starting to get back into the flow. But most of my post will probably be slow for now until I get the momentum back. Good to see your still here Lonestar, I thought you were gonna get shipped out.

BTW, what's "non-USN"?

Comment

Non-United States Navy, I believe.

Comment

Thanks.

And good to see ya, Gen. Tacticus

Comment

Okay, now I've done a post of my own to move the Cadre situation along a bit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                              Spooky, my first post in a looong time.

I'm starting to get back into the flow. But most of my post will probably be slow for now until I get the momentum back. Good to see your still here Lonestar, I thought you were gonna get shipped out.

BTW, what's "non-USN"?
                              Was. Turns out there wasn't enough money in the budget to get my ass flown out to the ship (I'm an E-3), so I'm killing time here in Pensacola.

All the money's going to blowing stuff up!

Comment

that sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X