No announcement yet.

Rollcall and Rules...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, run the way you like now then Anyway, makes since. University threating or whatever Morgan about the Angels, now Morgan doing same to University about the Cyborgs.

-LordLMP

Comment

I would like to be Planetmind if it is free. Are you accepting newbies?

------------------
      "Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives
      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Okay... Googlie are you sure, we could use your writing talents.

I am sorry that I took the Morganites down the 'wrong' road but you authorized useage until you returned and we needed to have a storyline with them...

Well LMP it seems that we seem to follow the same themes... strangely enough.

Lonestar- if you don't respond soon I will consider you a dead author and take over the Peacekeepers again to help Cyber write his share of the story.

Christantine- if you wish you can be Planetmind.
        (I'll bump up the summary and *hopefully* update it a bit so you don't have to read everything to catch up on events.)
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

LONESTAR: Read this by your friendly Moderator.

YOU MUST READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE PLAYING GAME!!! YOU CANNOT JUST GO IN AND CREATE 5 BATTLESHIPS AND 10 ARMIES!
          If you need... then e-mail me and I will help get you sorted out, but the silliness of 10 battleships must stop or I will talk with the moderators to get this resolved.

ftg3@hotbot.com

RESPOND PLEASE!
          -Dark Cloud
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hi!If Lonestar isn´t going to play, mind if I take his place as the peacekeepers?I´ve read the Rollcall&Rules and the admin stuff and pretty much most of the story, so I can jump right in.
            I would appreciate if somebody would send the map for the game to: the_diplomat31@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi!If Lonestar isn´t going to play, mind if I take his place as the peacekeepers?I´ve read the Rollcall&Rules and the admin stuff and pretty much most of the story, so I can jump right in.
              I would appreciate if somebody would send the map for the game to: the_diplomat31@hotmail.com

Comment

It seems that Lonestar is not going to play... I'll give it 24 hours. Then you may start playing as the Peacekeepers.

Remember you have to make a post in Admin that lists your stats, cities, etc.

If you just follow the formula, you'll be alright.

Also you should go along with the story for what the Peackeepers have; (ignore the ships that lonestar invented)

If you do this you should be all right.

LordLMP has the map.
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Well, I finally got through all the hassle with RL affairs... As ChrisTG took the planetmind, well, I think I'll choose something close enough to them: The Gaians.

Christantine the Great: I will E-mail a some story about the planetmind I thought up when I was catching up reading the story.

Comment

Thanks. Will read.
                    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

So, Raging Mouse, are you planning on playing on a regular basis as the:

Hive or
                      Believers or
                      Cult
                      etc.
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I'm afraid I don't have the time to contribute to this story. I have barely time to (slowly) revise and expand the Wizard of Chiron, and I won't post anything for that story in quite some time yet..

Comment

That's all right.
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                          X