New game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game launched here
    Passwords are as you chose or I send them in pm.
    Notes:
    • There is a problem with technology choices in multiplayer games. The choices are limited when choosing the first tech. The most effected player is The Hive, which cannot choose Centauri Ecology. As I remember now, there is no known solution to this. I remember discussion about it, but could not find. What I was able to do for Hive is pre-select Centauri Ecology in 2100 in the F2 screen, when I was setting passwords. However, it is important, that if Hive player click the tech icon on the F2 screen any time during this many turns to researching Centauri Ecology, he will not be able to select Centauri Ecology again.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
      Smartfart:morgan
      kataphraktoi:university
      bdanv:gaians
      wdplays:hive
      tech stag, no tech trading, rules are the ones i posted if they are acceptable to all
      Turn sent.
      Based on this I assume I send turns to Smartfart. If that's not right let me know and I'll resend.

Comment

Go to this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=170981
        Usually in original SMAC you do not change faction order, which is:
        Gaians
        Hive
        Univ
        Morgan
        Spartan
        Believers
        PK

so you send turn to University, Kataphraktoi
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I am the university in that PBEM
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
          X