No announcement yet.

Announcement ! tcp/ip players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the password for smac44 on hamachi again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmacxVeteran
      what is the password for smac44 on hamachi again?
      sent by PM to you.

Welcome to L.C. !!!
      Let me remind you that we are looking for some RELIABLE players.
      So, what does RELIABLE mean? Well, it's all about being here, on Apolyton, on a regular basis. Why? Because we meet here, we are seting up our games on this thread, etc. And of course, you have to commit to be online for our weekly IP session. Of course, it happends that one of us can't play one weekend, or even two or three in a row, for different reasons, but that does not mean he's not reliable. And don't run away after you are being defeated! If you really like this game, well, this is the place were you can learn to play it, and then, before you know it, you will be addicted Just look at us: we are playing it for some years
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• SmacxVeteran & I had a quick test run & it worked OK. We are meeting at 4.30am Sunday GMT time -11 hours from now. Anyone is welcome to join us.
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Sorry, I don't think I will be able to make it.

I was thinking of playing on Sunday starting 9pm GMT. Eldramatico will be also online then!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome.

Don't worry, I am reliable and I can commit. I may, however, be a little less experienced than you guys

I will be online at 9pm (GMT) on Sunday!

Comment

• Three confirmed for today 9pm GMT:
              Eldramatico
              bdanv
              L.C.
              Nobody else interested? Anyway this qualifies for a League game! Let's have some fun and put some points on the standings. I can play for something like 7 hours. Maybe we finish it in one IP session if we play a small/tiny map.

@L.C.: do you have Hamachi software installed? Do you have a MSN acount? How can we contact you tonight?

@SmacxVeteran, H0bbes: please let us know how did your game developed/finished.
              Last edited by bdanv; December 30, 2007, 03:37.

Comment

• We've played two sessions so far, now at 2192. Game is going well though it would have been nice to have more players. Hope to finish it sometime soon. We are playing on a large map.
                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Now that the holiday period is almost over, I should be back to a normal posting and playing routine.
                  Last edited by Hercules; January 1, 2008, 23:22.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• L.C. please contact me, your email doesn't seem to be working!

Comment

• tomorow is friday. nobody interested
                      I will be online starting 9pm GMT.

Comment

• I hope to be there too.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I will also be online fri 9pm GMT

Comment

• What about the games: #4 and #5? I taught we had an agreement to continue PBEM between IP sessions, to keep up the interest

Game #4: SmacxVeteran has the turn, but we have Hercules reporting a bug!

Game #5: Hercules has the turn, because he sent me his incoming turn!

Comment

• in for tonight

Comment

• Starting hour 22,30 GMT.

With SmacxVeteran missing, I think we can go for a new game.
                                Confirmed:
                                bdanv,
                                Hercules (he's late),
                                L.C.,
                                Florin79c (if not sleeping till then)
                                Eldramatico(but only till 23,45 GMT)

I think maybe we should change our weekly session to Saturday. As I remember friday was choosen to avoid SmacxVeteran's hangover, but with him missing, we can gain some more playing time from Eldramatico on Saturdays.
                                I need some feedback from you on this matter
                                Last edited by bdanv; January 4, 2008, 17:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X