No announcement yet.

Dont feed the Troll turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I'd already replied to this, aparently not.

Continents with land bridges would be my preference too, ideally with additional areas of neutral ground too.

I'd prefer to start a small distance apart (i.e. not with both of our factions on the same tile) as when on the same tile there is a lot of movement time at the start of the game, without much else happening. Which is fine if one of your factions is the drones or believers and doesn't do much researching in the early game anyway (So moving for even 8 turns is ok) I would prefer it if we didn't minimise that factional penalty and also allowed us to maximise our research bonused factions bonuses.

Rare life is fine. Like I said, I'll be playing the gaians with an emphasis not on native life.

I'll be away this weekend, so should the game get started before then, I won't be playing til Monday.
    Play hangman.

Comment

• I just want to make sure that the factions can reasonably intertrwine. So I want them to start quite close, perhaps 4 squares apart, or at most 6.

If everything is settled, I hope the game can start soon.

Comment

• Senethro, do you have all the details you need to start the game? Are there any pending decisions we need to address?

Comment

• Wonder what is going with Senethro? are we going to look for another CMN then?

Comment

• Sorry, I really should have informed you before. I've suddenly had a heavy workload dropped on me and have barely had time for anything except the one game I'm involved in right now. Sorry to let you down, but you'll have to look for another CMN.

Comment

• Ok im not giving up, where shall we ask for another CMN then?

Comment

• Actually, it is time for me to give up for now. Lobo, I think you should start a new post to solicit for a new game startup.

I wish this game had not died. I was having a lot of fun, and had just made contact with Chaunk, so I think the fun was just beginning.

But I am not in a position now to take on a new game right now. Hopefully I can look for a new game in 2-3 months.

Comment

Working...
                X