• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Senethro.

Comment

The rules posted when the game started are here

Comment

Hi Guys

I'm replacing sentry33 in this game, so if you could sent all turns diplomacy etc to mjzzz.blakemore@gzzzmail.com (without the zzz's) then that'd be great.

Originally posted by Flubber

Aha and that is where the bug is . . . its does not appear possible to have an "undetected "probe action in a PBEM. Every probe action I have undertaken against a friendly human controlled faction, you get the pop up .

The bug to me is two fold

1. you never seem to succeed (ie do the action undetected) like you can in SP

2. The pop-up comes to the wrong player-- Again think of SP when you get the popup that a friendly AI probed you.

In a game with no AI, this bug should be irrelevant since in-game rep doesn't matter. With AI, any rep hit should go to the prober that got caught.
        The exception to this is infiltration, where no pop up appears, as this action can be taken at any time with no consiquence.
        Play hangman.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk

The exception to this is infiltration, where no pop up appears, as this action can be taken at any time with no consiquence.
            But of course-- On infiltration, no pop up appears and all is as it should be.

Oh and welcome chaunk . . . I just joined in myself and am hoping this one can get moving a little faster now
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yes, you're not the only one hoping that!

Where is the turn now? Who has it gotten to?

Comment

The last turn sent message was by you Fosse, on 6-10-05. Perhaps Senethro needs a resend, or possibly he's already sent the turn on to Sentry33, who may send it to me, along with the password.

And thanks for letting me join here. Best of luck to you all!

Edit: I will be away this weekend visiting my girlfriend, meaning friday afternoon->Sunday evening I'll be unable to play any turns.
                Play hangman.

Comment

Yup the last pass on here was Fosse to Senethro
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Senethro is very lazy with documenting when he sends turns. I passed to sentry already.

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
                      Senethro is very lazy with documenting when he sends turns. I passed to sentry already.
                      and since sentry has been replaced by chaunk its a matter of getting the turn and password to him,

I do hope we can get a faster pace going. These early turns are only 10 minutes to play after all

Comment

Senethro, could you email me the turn then please, and I'll contact Ouro_827 (right?) for the password?

Should speed things up a little I hope.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

Alright, who doesn't have turn passwords? I should have been more on this. Just in case, I e-mailed Sentry's to you, Chaunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouro_827
                            Alright, who doesn't have turn passwords? I should have been more on this. Just in case, I e-mailed Sentry's to you, Chaunk.
                            I'm fine here so with a turn and a password to chaunk we will be good to go.

Comment

Password and turn recieved, played, and sent to Flubber.

Thanks to Ouro for his quick sending of the password when he realised the situation
                              Play hangman.

Comment

If the turn gets to me before tomorrow morning I'll get it out, but I'm going out of town for work this weekend. I'll be back to play Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X