No announcement yet.

Xenopine Song Turn Tracking Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm unsure ... since civ4 came out i appreciate the fast gameplay again.

but if the rest of us wants to continue then i'll play as well

Comment

I allready lost the game too, I was just holding spartans and gaians to move on...I dont think I have a reason to continue
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

I guess you came to the point when factions see no future.

How far is the game then? Standings? Would someone send or post most recent turn?

Some comments on it.
        ..I'll post it after the game is officially ended
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Yes, I didn't want to jump the gun but it looks like the Gaians can declare victory. The Gaians became a very powerful faction in this game thanks to the Planetary Transit System and the ability to get nutrients from fungus . The year is 2194 and the Peacekeepers are almost wiped out. They have only 3 bases left, I believe, and almost no military might. They have been struggling with their Spartan neighbors for a while and when the Gaians moved in in order "study" the Manifold Nexxus Peacekeeper based were easy prey. Earlier on the University had all but wided out the Believers who are down to one base at this point. As the Gaians are mopping up vs the Peacekeepers they have turned their attention to the University. Since the Gaians are outproducing the University almost 2-1 it seems just a matter of time. OTOH, Morgan has apparently remained neurtal throughtout the game. With no military presence and a modest number of bases, they seem no impedinent to Gaian final victory.

Here's the final turn sent to Uni:
          Attached Files

Comment

I told you that this is lost game if sombody want replace me no problem but it is usless.

Comment

Working...
            X