Xenopine Song Turn Tracking Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenopine Song Turn Tracking Thread II

Aye, the original thread is now 510 posts, so I opened this new one for you.

Please don't post at the old one.

bT
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Thank you, BinT
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

sent
      sorry for delay

Comment

So...who's on the move?

Comment

moved on
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

2184 to Uni

Comment

2184 to Psycho

Comment

turned

Comment

sorry for delay, busy IRL
                  "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

2185 to Uni

Comment

I'll be in reserve duty next week so not turns till weekend

Comment

2185 to PSycho

Comment

and on

Comment

t_ras,
                            The turn you sent me is 2185 Pk, please send the Gaian turn instead.

Comment

done

Comment

Working...
                              X