X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2193 to Uni

Ah...the joys of married life

Comment

my windows comp is having problem and my linux is 64bit so no SMAc for the coming week.
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

2193 to Psycho

Comment

2193 sent

Comment

SEASONS GREETINGS

(2194 to Uni)

Comment

Greetings!
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

?

Comment

t-ras, does this "?" mean that you need a resend?

Comment

should I have gotten a turn?

Comment

2194 re-sent to Uni

Comment

By me game is already lost, i srew this adventage i had, and this is example how not play a game. I am surender i have production and reaserch much more less then gaians so no chance to win.
                        Net Worior that was good game i even dont saw when You grow that powerfull.

Comment

any resend required`?

Comment

Comment

maybe resend to me?

Comment

Psycho, t-ras,
                                It seems Walek has resigned. I guess that means that he hasn't played 2194 and passed it on to you guys. So, do I understand correctly that you intent to play on? If so I think we need to ask Walek to play the turn or to authorize us to get a replacement. Please let me know what you'd all like to do? I'll play on for as long as any of you would like.

Comment

Working...
                                X