No announcement yet.

Alpha Omega - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, if anyone has to say something special to me about diplomacy (by emailing of pming), say it now or silence forever!

Seriously, you're welcome to tell me a little about history and pending agreements, so I don't hurt your feelings by overriding what Im not aware of..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Nothing to say at this time.

Do you have the turn, Bin?

Comment

• Yes I have and I was contemplating about how to level the field.
        I will come up with a proposal later this day.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Next turn

Okay, sorry for long delays, I had to examine the game thoroughly.

Seems that there's not so much for me to level, at least you all are doing good either techwise or growthwise, I however promise to live without any SPs except for those which I have already.
          (start rushin for HSA, SE and CV! )

Turn has been uploaded here and sevencubed pmed, so he sends me his mail addy for future turns.

(dunno did I label MY correctly though, but I guess it's no big deal)

Also, toe questions:
          1.Are the AIs cooperative against us?
          2.Who's the PG?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Guys, whassup? Don't want to move on with this anymore?
            (am I so scary? )

Comment

• with the game status being idle for so long, i hadn't checked my email (its an account used only for gaming). I downloaded the turn today, so i guess we are back on the field ...

Expect to be turned to arcainite no latter than tomorrow.

Comment

• Very good.
                I tried emailing you, but apparently you have set up some stupid filter (haven't you? ).
                Better make sure you can recieve mails from bintravkin as gmail.com user.

Comment

• no filter! anyway... turn has been sent. By the way i thought we already had played year 2165, or not?

Comment

Looks like we went back in time by a year or two, but it was probably to balance things out. Anyway, turn sent on today to Senethro.

Comment

Working...
                    X