No announcement yet.

Alpha Omega - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (cata, ask Googlie for pass, you might have to wait as he's on vacation)
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Googlies on vacation? So thats why I can't root him out. Whens he back?

Comment

• i couldnt get ahold of googlie the other day,but ill try again.
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• guys but whoever has the save also has to send it

edit: and i see thats you senethro. so asap send the save so i can play whenever i get the pass,mkay?

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• i got the sav but no googlie

suppose we wait till goog gets back grom vaction then

Comment

• k ill hve the pas in 10 days or so.

Comment

• At least you will get it..
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Current year and a bump

Are we on 2167 now?

Comment

• Morgan Password has been PM'd to Cat

Comment

• please dont kill me guys, but youll need a replacement. real life time issues....

i havnt opened the sav yet,if you want i can foreward it to whoever gets it

Comment

• How about me?

Comment

• BinTravkin's OK by me

Please let him join, give him the password Cat.

Comment

• kay

Comment

• kay, I guess Senethro now needs to send me the file..

If you want to impose sanctions on me (or have imposed on Cata), please let me know.

Comment

• sent

no restrictions that i remember

Comment

Working...
                                X