Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *snicker*

By the way that cap makes your kid look really cute.

Oh I just remembered something, I remembered the money part of the trade, but forgot to complete the 2nd half. I'll complete the trade in the following turn. I can only say that the whole Engima thing made me forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
      I'm not submitting to nobody.
      As long as you do that to anybody, fine with me...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Do what to anybody huh? Must you always make yourself obscure everytime?

Yes gimme the MMI darn it! You think Lily can take care the whole Engima thing without any backups?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I thought it was lily that destoried Enigma's formers and almost lead him to resigning as dean of the university.
          Or was that another mindworm?

Comment

• I neither confirm nor deny it.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Mindworms were definately RED.
              Now Kody, you're in a fine opportunity to take over.
              I mean, surely you have potential allies on this map.
              (TNIH)
              Now are you going to send a force to my bases or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                Do what to anybody huh? Must you always make yourself obscure everytime?
                Catch up on Greec mythology, please. Never heard of the cyclops exclaiming that a guy called 'nobody' did it?
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Why don't you come out and say you want me to submit to a guy called "everybody"?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That would be most a dangerous statement:
                    everybody did it, so everybody must be nuked is the line of thought a worldleader could follow then...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Itching for that 3rd turn tracking thread I see Geomodder/Honghu.

*yawns*
                      Sent a reply to your PM Enigma, atm I'm indecisive.

Comment

• I'm not the one who says that spamming follows him or something like that.

Who has the turn?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I have the turn. I was busy over lunch and couldn't play the turn then. Next chance is in about 2 hours.
                          "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                          -BBC news

Comment

• 2115 -> PKs
                            "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                            -BBC news

Comment

• we'll need a Tracking Thread every 10 years at this rate.
                              Keep up the good spam, guys.

Comment

• Turn 2116 to Honghu.

Gads I am away for a day and a bit and this drama happens. Yeah I did encounter a MW a while back and survived.

Didn't I read somewhere MWs don't destroy bases until after MY2150.

Meanwhile our UN scouts are exploring the neighbourhood. Despite seemingly having explored the largest area so far, the Peacekeeping forces report no contact or signs of other faction boundaries.

Yes and not that it matters now, I prefer to keep the game rolling. I forsee lots of diplomacy and fluctuations in the power graphs in the years yet to come.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X