No announcement yet.

Alien Secrets Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairnaslick will need replacement too, he hasnt been here for more then 8 month.
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• we probably need replacement only for shaiko, so ill post.
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• I'll take it.

Hobbes jcrocombe at aardvark dot net dot au
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good!
          I'll take care password is sent to you and I'll resend my last turn.

Comment

• well...it seems we have this game back

Comment

• right now:
              Gaians - t_ras
              Hive - dacole
              UoP - Minute Mirage
              Morgan - Fosse
              Sparta - Hobbes
              Believers - wgabrie
              PKs - Phsycho

LETS PLAY!!!!
              I'm resending turn!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Spartans password sent to Hobbes, and dacole's memory refreshed by a resend of the Hive password

Good luck all

Comment

• Ok, not to sound impatiant but where's the turn?
                      Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

• Well I have a password but haven't seen a turn yet.

Hobbes
                        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• resent turn to dacole, he had litle security problem with zip...

Comment

• hey min need your email addresses...sorry for the hold up guys...
                            A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Yes, how DARE you delay us even MORE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dacole
                                hey min need your email addresses...sorry for the hold up guys...
                                My address? You can see it on the first page of this thread, but here it is again: xxxminutemirage@hotmail.comxxx without the x's.

Comment

Working...
                                X