Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barracks in city also causes a free promotion upon unit completion.

Comment

• hmm yeah, my sources indicate that several events can trigger a promotion
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• I guess that some of the 'promotions' could be used to imitate the green-to-elite morale upgrades from SMAC (the inherit strenght promotions in Civ IV come to mind). The events your 'sources' indicate are handy for that then.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• hmm yeah, my sources indicate that several events can trigger a promotion
          So, hunt them all(I mean events) down and investigate how the promotion thing is working.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Senethro already created a thread for comments of nonmembers here. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome there.

As for the C4:AC members. we've got out forum now and there are appropriate threads for all areas of discussion, eliminating the need for this thread. The thread shall remain for reference and historical purposes.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X