No announcement yet.

SMAC terrain graphics mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't seem to download any of the files linked in the posts. I am new to these boards and would love to try wgabrie's alternate texture.pcx. I love Alpha Centauri and STILL play it but I'd love better terrain graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAwesome View Post
      I can't seem to download any of the files linked in the posts. I am new to these boards and would love to try wgabrie's alternate texture.pcx. I love Alpha Centauri and STILL play it but I'd love better terrain graphics.
      The attached images in this thread do not work but the attached zip files work. The only problem I saw here was with Wgabrie's Terrain version 1 link, which I fixed, temporarly.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I was able to download the Terrain version 1 file. The other links look like they download but they download a zip file with nothing inside. It shows up as a size 0 kb zip file on my computer. Thank you for fixing the link though. Wgabrie's graphics mod is much easier on the eyes.

Comment

Well, you could still try to get the attachments version of this thread on the old server.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X