No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they are hosted on another site, you can have multiple pictures in the one post. If your attaching them to your post, you can only have one.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• My favourite Cinderella castle: Neuschwanstein

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• we're supposed to post pics of ourselves

Comment

• Oh sorry about that Ect! Here is me and my sister a few years back!
          Attached Files
          Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
          Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
          Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• and for good measure this is me and my wife today...
            Attached Files
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• I have a strange question, how do you get a picture in the middle of your post. Like say you uploaded it on a website or posted it here. How do you use it in your threads without constantly uploaded the same picture as an attachment everytime?

Oh, and the obligatory pic.....
              Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 11, 2002, 09:50.

Comment

• To get a pic in middle of the post, you type a post halfway through, then you write, better on a new line, the HMTL code for it, for instance < img src = http://apolyton.net/forums/images/civ3_logo-297.gif > (without the spaces)

And then you just carry on with your post.

BTW, nice pic .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• A good rule of thumb is that if you want to see how somebody did something in their post, quote them. The code usually shows up. (Don't actually respond unless you actually have a response; just hit the "quote" button and look at what they wrote.)

For instance, Kamrat used the code
                  ["img"]http://www.sverigeturism.se/smorgasbord/smorgasbord/image/landskap/bohuslan/bohus1.jpg["/img"]
                  in his post above (although he didn't have any quotes in his, I added them so that the code would show up).
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Edit
                    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 10, 2002, 16:05.

Comment

• Ghengis, what the frig is that?

This is me hiding from the camera. I failed, and now I just look more stupid.
                      Attached Files
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Edit
                        Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 10, 2002, 16:04.

Comment

• She looks like she's been gang-raped.

Arnie looks like one of the rapists.
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Edit
                            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 10, 2002, 16:04.

Comment

• Ghengis: Photos of you and maybe you on vacation. Not computer generated ones.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
                                Ghengis: Photos of you and maybe you on vacation. Not computer generated ones.
                                My bad, the Directory FAC said to post the pictures here. I deleted them.

From the Heading: How do I add entries?
                                You can submit a new entry from the "Add Link" menu choice in the Directory

Notes about the current categories:

Civ3: The same existing process is followed with an addition. During development you post your files as attachments in a thred in the Civ3-Creation forum. Once your file is completed, Gramphos, our civ3 files manager will move the file to the Civ3-Files forum. After that, you can submit a new entry for your file in the appropriate sub-category. You can attach images to use as screenshots in the entry. Thumbnail images should be at most 200 pixels wide

CtP2: Post your file in the CtP2-Creation/AI/Mods/Scenarios forum or mail to Locutus at ctp2files@apolyton.net. Then submit your entry

Photo: Use the Picture Thread in the Apolyton forum (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=56740) to attach your photo(full size image field) and a thumbnail(up to 200 pixels, thumbnail image field) of it, if it is too large
                                Someone needs to correct the Apolyton Directory FAC.
                                Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 10, 2002, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X