No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You look a bit like the 'real' Fez, especially on the last pic.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Me at Marstrand. The building in the background is Carlstens Fortress, completed in 1667 by Karl X Gustav to defend the newly aquired Bohuslän.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Some other pics of the fortress and Gothenburg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
          yes:
          Aww thanks....

You look a bit like the 'real' Fez, especially on the last pic.
          Which happens to be the most recent....

Kamrat, nice pictures.... and nice fortresses...

Speaking of Castles and Fortresses here is one more of me at the ruins of a castle:

In Northern Spain....
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Giancarlo:
            Attached Files
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Giancarlo's long lost older brother:
              Attached Files
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• No.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• who's that?

Comment

• Wrong... no resemblence what so ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion

who's that?

English comedian Rik Mayall

Comment

• I thought it was Rik Mayall...he looks a bit older now though mind you
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Hey, Rik Mayall rules!! Fez, you should be honored by even a slight resemblance!
                          You make my life and times
                          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• I see a PCR in "SOME" peoples future...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ade, I don't even have close to a slight resemblance. Not even close.

Comment

• Ming>
                                Ok, in that case I'll for once do something useful and post a picture of me in this thread that's meant for it!

...but remember that you (practically) asked for this...
                                Attached Files
                                You make my life and times
                                A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Working...
                                X