No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be a sh*te party. What was it, a LAN party?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The baylor homecoming was this weekend, and with it, the largest homecoming parade in the world. And, the honors of the "judges' award" for best float went to, none other than, my fraternity. (for the second year in a row.) pictures of this years winner:

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Great FLOAT!!!!!!!! How much did you say that cost?
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• picture from the game:
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Cute girlfriend... lucky stiff
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• you should see her naked

anyway...here are some pics from the pad:

Comment

• "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

Comment

• picture of the GF and friends from austin:

Comment

• Wow that's a lot of pictures Kaak....oh yeah, hot girlfriend too
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                      Great FLOAT!!!!!!!! How much did you say that cost?
                      oh, a little over 13 grand...

Comment

• you should see her naked
                        Are you going to provide any evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by tinyp3nis

Are you going to provide any evidence?
                          Well.. he knows better than to post the "evidence" here... but he does have his own web site
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Is it possible to PM the "evidence"?

So long...
                            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• Only if he were a total dweeb, which I think is unlikely.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Now this is hilarious. When there's women around here as Apolytoners or pics, everyone go crazy.

NYE,

he's wicked enough to use Dell laptop and desktop PC's, so I guess he's enough wicked to post pictures about his naked GF too.
                                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X