Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious thread to encourage old posters to come back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps the staff here should read the Moderator Etiquette thread in off topic. might not get old posters to come back - but might keep some current posters from leaving.

Comment

Just found my old email and password. Does anyone remember the old site that Apolyton merged with back in the day?
      TitanTim

Comment

If you refer to the origin, I'm pretty sure it was "Ultimate Civ" (DanQ) merging with "Greek Civ" (Markos) and that begat "Apolyton".
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Originally posted by Kull View Post
          If you refer to the origin, I'm pretty sure it was "Ultimate Civ" (DanQ) merging with "Greek Civ" (Markos) and that begat "Apolyton".
          You are correct
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

for a 'serious' thread this sure is dead. i, MWHC, has put the most thought into this with my 'Moderator Etiquette thread '........ which was removed. not sure why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

You are correct
              I stop by for nostalgia's sake....Poly will always have a special place in my heart! Ming, pray you are doing well sir!
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Consider this my own once every year or two fly-by for nostalgia sake. Howdy folks!
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post

I stop by for nostalgia's sake....Poly will always have a special place in my heart!
                  Ditto. Lots of great times here in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X