Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious thread to encourage old posters to come back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solver
    replied
    And good to see you CyberShy!

This site is more like a museum with an attached old people's home, but I hope it stays online many more years. By now Apolyton is really a piece of Internet history, this has got to be one of the oldest continuously existing gaming sites on all of Internet.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Hello people. Glad to see that Apolyton is still around!

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    From his recent-ish posts, I hazard AH is just very hangover.

<s>DanQ last I heard he was still doing polycast?</s> strike that, he left that in 2019, no idea what's he's up to now

MarkG started a web development company when he sold his stake in poly and hasn't really come back/been involved since.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    Since I've been gone for so long, I have a few questions maybe some of you can help? Whatever happened to MarkG and DanQ, what happened to Alexander's Horse, a few other posters as well? I always think about people who disappear on the net, i wonder how their lives turned out, and if they are ok, but mostly it's just left as a big question mark as I rarely get answers.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    You rang?

Leave a comment:

• WigIaf
    replied
    i talk at the internet now, not with it...

always good to see positive people around
    doing my best still pushing the personal state of the art
    got more gray in the beard when it is out^ still skating hard

in my life i witnessed magic i mastered to pants area fifty two
    sad i couldn't do my bit and show my dad "the television is haunted"
    when i want to snap a finger and see every last little cut fall into place like jesus borged the sky
    merci boko

Leave a comment:

• Krill
    replied
    Also, give me access to the old ****ers forum.

Leave a comment:

• Krill
    replied
    I generally stop by every time I want the do it now smily:

Leave a comment:

• Darsnan
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post

I stop by for nostalgia's sake....Poly will always have a special place in my heart!
    Ditto. Lots of great times here in the past.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    Consider this my own once every year or two fly-by for nostalgia sake. Howdy folks!

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

You are correct
    I stop by for nostalgia's sake....Poly will always have a special place in my heart! Ming, pray you are doing well sir!

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    for a 'serious' thread this sure is dead. i, MWHC, has put the most thought into this with my 'Moderator Etiquette thread '........ which was removed. not sure why?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kull View Post
    If you refer to the origin, I'm pretty sure it was "Ultimate Civ" (DanQ) merging with "Greek Civ" (Markos) and that begat "Apolyton".
    You are correct

Leave a comment:

• Kull
    replied
    If you refer to the origin, I'm pretty sure it was "Ultimate Civ" (DanQ) merging with "Greek Civ" (Markos) and that begat "Apolyton".

Leave a comment:

• TitanTim
    replied
    Just found my old email and password. Does anyone remember the old site that Apolyton merged with back in the day?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X