Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm Bence and I'm from Hungary. This site has lots of great maps!

Comment

Hi all,

New around here, new to Civ V, have previously played Civilization extensively back in high school and Civilization II for a bit when it came out.

I came to Apolyton because I was reading about CFC on wikipedia and it mentioned Apolyton as a friendly rivalry, so I decided to check it out . Really liked the super guide and a few posts on the forums, decided to join up.

I work in information security for a living with one of Australias large banking insitutions, and my interests involve strategy games, eurogames, programming and playing electric bass.

Comment

Hello!everyone.

Comment

Welcome to the club folks!

Comment

Glad I found this forum. There seems to be some really good information here and I hope I can end up adding to the forum in the future.

Comment

Hi all. My name is Jeff and I have been playing Civ since version 1. I have enjoyed it very much!!! I hope to contribute and learn things about the game.

Comment

My real name is Asbjørn, I'm from Norway.

Working as a regular joe salesman at the moment, although I have a different education/degree.

I still recall with fondness my old 25Mhz 486 powerhouse of a pc and playing Civilization a lot.
                Two friends of mine actually got heavily on the way to translate the entire game into norwegian, txt file by txt file(hampered only by the lack of ÆØÅ in english grammar, then education and moving got in the way, as it usually does.

I stayed true to CIV 1 for a long time(the Win95 version especially), II and III passed me by, played IV a bit and V even more.

I was invited here by my friend Caledorn, and hope to share a good time in here with you all.

Comment

Hello Asbjorn......welcome to the club!

Enjoy..

Comment

Hi all,

Have been a Civ player since Civ 1, now I just cant seem to shake the just one more turn bug. just reloaded ctp1 and came across the site searching for the patch.

Civ 3 I think has been my favourite version so far. Civ V isnt bad but hasnt grabbed me the way 1, 2 and 3 did.

Glad I did as there seems to be a treasure trove of info here on all the civ games.

cheers

Comment

Yurick, I'm hoping the new expansion for Civ5 improves the game some what because so far it hasn't grabbed me either. That said the addition of religion, espionage, and a change to the one unit per tile rule should improve things greatly. Any way, welcome to Apolyton and I hope you stick around.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hi there! I'm Mica Bolton, a freelance writer and professional blogger. I writes different topic about home, life, education, and etc. Thanks for letting me here!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelleMarin View Post
                          Hi there! I'm Mica Bolton, a freelance writer and professional blogger. I writes different topic about home, life, education, and etc. Thanks for letting me here!
                          Welcome to our forum! Please to meet you! Did you play civ games? I play Civ IV mostly, somtimes civ V.... I like civ IV better atm. (did not test the new expansion yet)
                          Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

I am Stacy Cunningham from Los Angeles, CA. I'm on a vacation and I think its the best time to registered at forum like this because it really helps me to ease the boredom I'm feeling right now. Well, I find your site very interesting. So glad to be here! Thanks

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton!
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

My name is Louise Crawford-Smith and that we have a bunch of individuals for obtaining clean your home and if you wish to live terribly} very home that is clean and comfortable. Reka Clean services space designed to do and do merely that, by victimization organic and environmentally friendly cleanup product.We can facilitate bring back the health and sweetness in your home.

Comment

Working...
                                X