No announcement yet.

I'm getting really tired of logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just asking, little fuzzy on me memory, but are we not upgrading soon and perhaps/might/maybe/hopefully this and a multitude of other problems will go away?

just asking, not trying to be Locutus with all that expertise, heck, I cant do that thats why he is here and we are fortunate he is here

along with gramphos

Along with Dan

Along with rah

Along with Ming

Along with Snoopy369

Along with Solver

Along with ~yawn~ Imran da most easily respected leader I have had fun picking on and hope he dont still hate me when i yank his chain from time to time, although admittedly the new software wont fix that bug

Ok Dokey, hope I didnt leave out anyone here

Oh Drogue and dat Lazarus da wimp

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      Just asking, little fuzzy on me memory, but are we not upgrading soon
      That's also what I am remember, but I am still wondering what "soon" in this context precisely means.

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      and perhaps/might/maybe/hopefully this and a multitude of other problems will go away?
      I am sure that the upgrade will solve the problem, since it works on that other site and it has also a vBulletin forum but of a later version.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I think the last time I logged in was back in August after I reformatted my hard drive.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Last time I logged in, was when I got a new laptop, right after new year's eve.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It happens to me about once every two weeks. Just slightly annoying but no big deal. Actually it's probably a good thing since if I went over six months without doing it, I'd probably forget my password.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Ola Playa" is the ad currently cursing me. Browsing Poly is a constant exercise in F5.

The good news: I have in my possession a new/old computer that is much better than this piece of crap. With the assistance of ORD I should be up and running with WINDOWS XP!! (ooh! ahh!) this weekend. Hopefully my site issues will be greatly reduced after that.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                It happens to me about once every two weeks. Just slightly annoying but no big deal. Actually it's probably a good thing since if I went over six months without doing it, I'd probably forget my password.
                Tell me your password, so I can remind you in case you ever forget
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Update

I've had my new/old machine for several days now and I've yet to have one of the all too familiar glitches. :crossfingers:
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                    Update

I've had my new/old machine for several days now and I've yet to have one of the all too familiar glitches. :crossfingers:
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X