No announcement yet.

Will You Attend ApolyCon 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted early August, but any of the proposed times would be Ok by me. I do plan on being there.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      I wanted to go to the 2006 con, but having a 1 month old daughter kinda nixed that. But by the next one she'll be over 3 and I figure she'll be able to fend for herself.
      Please don't bring her at least to any MP Civ-games - she'll just embarrass all the other participants when they lose...

As for own participation - it's a definite NO
      (living in Europe and my small protest to current politics - or well lack thereof... )
      Last edited by Jeje2; March 21, 2008, 11:22.

Comment

I think it might be fun to attend, but my husband is slightly hesitant. I think he appreciates being anonymous.

I don't plan my life out that far in advance, so anytime in 2009 is open for me.
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I'll go.

The poll should be multiple choice though. My vote is for anytime in June.

Originally posted by CyberShy
          I may attend it, if it's the right time me and my wife may fly to the states for a vacation in which I drop by at polycon. We talk about going to the states for a long time already.

Can't say what date would fit is best. I guess that in such an event it doesn't matter when it's been held. Make it a sunny period
          You should go! And bring your sister in law.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2
            (living in Europe and my small protest to current politics - or well lack thereof... )
            For what its worth, by the summer of 2009 Bush will be gone. Plus with the weakness of the dollar, now is the best time to visit the US.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Early June is the only time that works for me. I'll be out of the country after that.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                Early June is the only time that works for me. I'll be out of the country after that.
                Correction: I read this as 2008. As of now I am scheduled to be gone all of the summer of 2009 as long as the 15 month deployment schedule stays in effect. If it goes down to 12, then July would be best.
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

So you are leaving this summer? For Iraq?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X