Will You Attend ApolyCon 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You Attend ApolyCon 2009?

Many of you may remember a couple of years ago when Apolyton hosted the ApolyCon. Well, we're looking at possibilities to hold another one. Currently we’re considering the summer of 2009 and would like your input. We would like to hear from those of you who plan on attending and what dates would you be able to attend? We will be holding the ApolyCon in Baltimore again.

What is a ApolyCon you ask? Well let's take a look at some of the activities from ApolyCon 2006.
    • There were several workshops hosted by Firaxis, Big Huge Games, and members of Apolyton. Some of the previous workshops were in regards to democracy, modding, the prototyping process for civ4, and many more.
    • There were Q&A and autograph sessions with some of the "celebrity" civvers (yes, Sid Meier was one of them).
    • Of course you can't have a Con about Civ without having games going on! LAN, MP, board games, poker!
    • Firaxis provided attendees with an exclusive play preview of the then-to-be released Warlords expansion!

The poll is single choice, so pick the date you are sure you would be able to attend. If you don't plan on attending, please don't vote on any of the dates. If none of the dates are to your liking and you wish to attend, please state what date(s) you would prefer.
    No. I will not attend.
    50.00%
    Early June
    5.00%
    Late June
    10.00%
    Early July
    5.00%
    Late July
    10.00%
    Early August
    10.00%
    Late August
    0.00%
    Other
    10.00%
    Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

You didn't say where it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      You didn't say where it would be.
      Originally posted by Methos
      We will be holding the ApolyCon in Baltimore again.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Not unless someone is paying for the air tickets.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Thanks Maq - clearly Methos needs to work on his presentational skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
            QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Thanks Maq - clearly Methos needs to work on his presentational skills.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

QFT
                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Invalid poll
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Invalid poll
                    I expected that to come up!
                    Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

I won't attend, but good luck.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        I won't attend
                        Due to distance (mostly anyway) as opposed to interest?

but good luck.
                        Thanks.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Distance and most important cost. I don't have the money, being a student and all.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yeah, I don;t many Europeans would go; I know I won't.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I will only attend if there is some sort of animal mascot for this year's convention. I have a thing for nutrias.

Comment

Working...
                              X