Christmas Smilies are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Smilies are Here!

Christmas smilies are here (also known as holiday smilies if you prefer)!

I managed to set them up before anyone complained about their not being out yet this year. (Missed the target by just a day.)

We have added a number of smilies over the past twelve months not to mention a number from past years that do not have Christmas versions -- that is, those adorned with Santa-style hats. For those that have an actual smilie face but do not have these hats on their heads, if you are willing and able to make such a version please post them in this thread for official consideration.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

My favorite:

Bah Humbug smily!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BTW we need

:Popcorn:
      :holidaypopcorn:
      :AAHZ:

smiles
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

For crying out loud, it's barely December... What, no Easter smilies yet?

No Christmas celebrations before Sinterklaas!
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
          QFT.

Happy Putin just won teh elections, BTW, a :happyputin: smiley is of higher priority.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No Christmas celebrations before Sinterklaas!
            December is the Christmas month. Santa comes first the 24th, way too late for the Christmas smilies.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thank you kindly Dan!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                December is the Christmas month. Santa comes first the 24th, way too late for the Christmas smilies.
                December 24th is Christmas, not earlier. We're still almost a month away from that. There's no reason in the world to start celebrating more than 2 weeks before the event and even that's retardedly early.

Comment

Meh, get into the christmas spirit Scrooge

Christmas smilies
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                      Meh, get into the christmas spirit Scrooge
                      Indeed.

Christmas smilies
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Comment

Not wishing to celebrate Christmas over a period of two months hardly makes one a Scrooge, it makes one a well-thinking human being who doesn't fall for every commercial hype like a 6-year-old

If you want to be lemmings, fine, but do it in the privacy of your own home. Don't harass those of us who have a brain...

Comment

Dan can we have a scrooge smiley for Christmas please?

Comment

Not wishing to celebrate Christmas over a period of two months hardly makes one a Scrooge, it makes one a well-thinking human being who doesn't fall for every commercial hype like a 6-year-old
                              Who's celebrating over a two-month period? It's less than a month until Christmas. "Commercial hype" and Christmas go hand-in-hand only if you let it -- I don't. That's not going on with the Christmas smilies here either.

I'm not referring to you as a Scrooge for not feeling festive ~4 weeks before Christmas as some do -- rather, for insulting those who are.

If you want to be lemmings, fine, but do it in the privacy of your own home. Don't harass those of us who have a brain...
                              Not only is having Christmas smilies out now makes those who support them "lemmings" to "commercial hype", but it's also harassing those who don't. Wow. Then you proceed to insult us further by saying we don't have a brain.

Get some perspective.

Comment

Working...
                              X