This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    this may be off topic, but jon miller said he was a virgin once, and he got banned for that because the mods thought he was insulting virgins or something when he in fact was telling the truth.

Wiglaf
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Lack of moderator action in the OT

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Wiglaf

Comment

/me agrees with opening post.

Comment

Asher never seems to shut up.

I did not personally attack him. Rather, I made a fair characterization of the openly anti-Jewish and highly personal bullying-fest he was engaged in at the time.

And for the record, I had nothing to do with his subsequent banning. Whenever I report anything to the mods, which happens very rarely, I make a point of letting people know by posting a note that a report was made. I don't think too many other people do that.

Comment

That's that.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X