• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanQ is pregnant?

Comment

Is he preggo?
      At rehab?...DQ, drugs or booze? Both?
      DQ is from Canada, yes? It's booze then.
      Nah! Not even close.

If you understand Canadian culture, it's no mystery at all. It's hockey playoff time. As any red-blooded Canadian would be delighted to do, DQ has been doing his bit for Canada by moonlighting as third string water boy for the Ottawa Sens.

Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
      Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Not right all around again , but still.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I was going to guess that Dan has a massive anal fissure and he was going away to Finland to have it operated on.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

As by far the most techie owner he could probably seize power whenever he wanted anyway if that was his intention.
            Not nearly diabolical enough. Nobody ever just shoots Batman, right? There's a certain form in these things that simply must be observed.

No, I've the same 'inside' info that Oerdin has alluded to regarding DQ's "massive anal fissure" and am glad that Oerdin had the class to not mention the 2 liter bottle of Coke thingy. The whole 'foriegn object' revelation. Shameful really, Pepsi is so much better.

DQ, remember don't jump about. If that cap blows...

Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm back.
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

So, do you have any juicy news for us?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

He doesn't want to talk about his time in jail. He did what he had to to survive. Get of his case ffs!

Comment

He doesn't want to talk about his time in jail. He did what he had to to survive. Get of his case ffs!

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    So, do you have any juicy news for us?
                    I provide a very brief explanation in the latest PolyCast episode (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=166576), but I will expand on it probably sometime this month (in the OT most likely).

Comment

Now there's a sly bit of advertising
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Indeed - I'll wait for the thread though.

However that should be here not in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Now there's a sly bit of advertising
                          Maki doesn't joke that I'm a shill for nothing (or is she really joking? )

Comment

How so?

Comment

Indeed - I'll wait for the thread though.

Me too. But why not in the ot? We still don't know what reasons DanQ had for his departure, it might be it is suited better in the ot.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X