Apolyton's lack of poasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton's lack of poasters

When the members is list sorted by posts there are 3344 pages.

10,000 posts is past on page 2 (.09% of members)
    1,000 posts is past on page 33 (1%)
    100 posts is past on page 112 (3%)
    10 posts is past on page 338 (10%)
    1 post is past on page 1047 (31%)

Percentages do not account for members on that page that haven't reached that many posts.

Numbers for CFC are coming soon.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

I am on page 3 IIRC. But what I don't like, is the trend we see from Locutus' graphs; that we have had a steep decline in activity...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The biggest decline, I believe, is in the number of active posters. New registrations are pretty much at the same level as during most non-special times (special times being around the release of a new game). However, the number of posters who have posted in the last 3 months is decreasing, as seen with Locutus's graphs, and also, there are relatively few new posters (from release of Civ4 on) that have become really active.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I made a mistake in the numbers I using to get the percents although it should only affect this line:

10,000 posts is past on page 2 (.09% of members)
        It should say
        10,000 posts is past on page 2 (.06% of members)

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          The biggest decline, I believe, is in the number of active posters. New registrations are pretty much at the same level as during most non-special times (special times being around the release of a new game). However, the number of posters who have posted in the last 3 months is decreasing, as seen with Locutus's graphs, and also, there are relatively few new posters (from release of Civ4 on) that have become really active.
          All the more reason to do Spore coverage. Will bring some new blood into the community
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
            All the more reason to do Spore coverage. Will bring some new blood into the community

Then we can have a new thread every day with the title "Which creature will you create?"
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I can't get numbers for CFC because there members by posts page ends with DanQ who has 3 posts and is only 31,010 on the list (they have 114,000+ members).

Comment

WTF is Spore?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

maybe i'll tell all my friends to come here!

Comment

God forbid...

Comment

it'd probably have the same turnout as when i tried telling them to play OGame. some joined, but quit after less than a week.
                      a few actually play civ tho.

Comment

I'm afraid that even a week of having another dozen people like you would give many of us gray hair (well, those of us who don't already have it)

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                          maybe i'll tell all my friends to come here!
                          /me looks at Solvers posts

/me looks over to b etor

Sure, bring 'em over here
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

they're not really like me. well, i guess they're more like me than most of you. hmm maybe next week i'll have some of them join.

Comment

Just don't make them post from your computer.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X