Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the smiley I think replacing it with the animated one is a good idea. However Dan wont agree unless the poll is overwhelming, because it basically sets a precedent for more threads along these lines. Which actually is LardShive's plan. Dan knows this. LardShive doesn't know whether Dan knows this (he is trying to be sly), but I'm pretty sure he does.

Comment

This one's even better:

very angry
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        As for the smiley I think replacing it with the animated one is a good idea. However Dan wont agree unless the poll is overwhelming, because it basically sets a precedent for more threads along these lines. Which actually is LardShive's plan. Dan knows this. LardShive doesn't know whether Dan knows this (he is trying to be sly), but I'm pretty sure he does.
        Well he certainly does now.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          it basically sets a precedent for more threads along these lines.
          So?

If someone finds a smiley that's better than an existing one, yet similar enough to take its place, why is it problematic to bring it to the community's attention? If the case isn't compelling, people won't bother responding to the thread.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

There are 3 posters that can best me at that.
              Who?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Clearly should be

And :MAD: should be
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Who?
                    all 3 of them have posted in this thread. no surprise. . 4 if you include me.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Who?
                      You, b etor and..........Adagio I guess.

Comment

The animated one is distorted, the edges are gone on the bottom and the right side. I don't want such a mismade smiley.

Come with a better one and I may vote 'yes'
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I voted for the animated one, but only because I think 'Poly's smilies are, in general, to dull.

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                            The animated one is distorted, the edges are gone on the bottom and the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                              The animated one is distorted, the edges are gone on the bottom and the right side.
                              Yep... need to fix that.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What's wrong exactly? I don't notice anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X