Buddy/Ignore List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin
    This person is apparently a buddy of mine now, but I'm curious at the lack of name.....

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...o&userid=86818
    he has 16 buddies. He's more popular than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

But this person's is even funnier:

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=86842
      Hmm, that annoying little voice in the back of my head just disappeared...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

But this person's is even funnier:

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=86842
          Can't freaking believe I fell for that...

I was catching up on community threads when I saw this and clicked. That was after I knew that you pulled that stunt because it got mentioned on the OT.

Comment

I only ever pull the stunt in threads about ignore lists
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I fell for it too, but am going to keep it as it is an improvement.

Comment

Absolutely, having Shiva on the ignore list makes the forum experience much more enjoyable .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

It does for me, anyway. That way, you can't tell if I'm spamming or not
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

It does for me, anyway. That way, you can't tell if I'm spamming or not
                    Yeah... You can.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                      Yeah... You can.
                      Not if I'm on your ignore list. Keep up, man

Comment

Yes, it's sad how my mod responsibilities preclude me from using the list .

Comment

yes, but he can see every other post in this thread is by you.

Comment

Dis knows what's going on.
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

Dis never knows what's going on, but sometimes he guesses correctly
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Shiva, you're kindly invited to Solver Hall for, uhm, a holiday drink with me. Yeah, a drink! If you have trouble finding me, it's on the crossing of Tepes Avenue and R'lyeh Boulevard. If the butler seems a little bit dead, don't let that trouble you, I've just removed the Christmas candles from his eyesockets. Oh, and the skull needs painting too.

Comment

Working...
                                X