Buddy/Ignore List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCO
    BTW, I was the first person at Poly to be put on someone's ignore list.

and you are still on mine
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
      BTW, I was the first person at Poly to be put on someone's ignore list.
      I can´t imagine why...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        What, you dislike so many people here it's a problem to rebuild your list?
        Not enough, there is a guy who eludes my spam-filter because he is a mod. But only according to the ignore-list that is.

And offcourse I only found out because the whiners suddenly showed up in the threads . WTF?
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          tip: never admit to actually spamming.

I consider it thoughtful musings.
          Yes, I know. I think I should have added a to the end.

Originally posted by Locutus
          I purged staff members from everyone's ignore lists a while ago -- you were never allowed to do that anyway but there was a bug in the software that let you to get around it. If you still had him on there yesterday before I screwed up you either lucked out that I somehow missed that earlier or more likely the persion in question wasn't 'senior' enough: I only purged people like Ming, rah, Dan, Markos, Solver, etc but I think the software also doesn't let you ignore mini mods from DGs and the like. I'm not convinced that's really needed but I can't be bothered to rewrite the code to fix it either. Maybe when everything else on my to-do list has been dealt with, but that'll be while...
          Yes he isn't a major mod. I had already put on my ignore and later found out he was a mod. I then thought "He's a mod?".
          Last edited by Will9; December 12, 2006, 17:30.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
            Yes he isn't a major mod. I had already put on my ignore and later found out he was a mod. I then thought "He's a mod?".
            Yeah, Zoid isn't a real mod. WTF is an SPDG anyway?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Wtf, how did I get to be the topic of conversation

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                tip: never admit to actually spamming.

I consider it thoughtful musings.
                Enthusiastic membership of the community.

Comment

Well, lookie here... perhaps I should be looking at more of the site before I start bugging people...

(Sorry Ming...)
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                    what about people who were on my ignore list that I'd forgotten about. Link Panag. Losing them will make me sad.
                    Noticed that panag is no longer in the member list. Wonder why?
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I was thinking he changed his name, but he isn't on the name change list.

But I just noticed there used to be a poster called bloody tampon. . I can't believe the mods ever allowed that one.

And I never knew Tuberski was called death tongue for a short time.

Comment

panag's gone from the lists?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This person is apparently a buddy of mine now, but I'm curious at the lack of name.....

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                            This person is apparently a buddy of mine now, but I'm curious at the lack of name.....

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.ph...o&userid=86818

But this person's is even funnier:

http://apolyton.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=86842
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Could someone please tell how to take the Indian off my ignore list.

Just joking.
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

why would you want to?

Comment

Working...
                                X