Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I please have my registration date fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: Woohoo, thank you MarkG (DanQ/Ming?) (and Apocalypse too, for your persistence)...
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Damn.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What about TCO?
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

he didnt pay the "Get Your Date Fixed" TM fee yet
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Comment

Does this mean my reg date will get borked too when my Plus subscription runs out? Is this a diabolical scheme to make us pony up a lifetime subscription?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                we'll now be charging $16.99 for the brand new "Get Your Date Fixed" TM service...

also due to a.... bug more people are bound to loose their registration date. luckily we now have $9.99/year "Date Protection" TM service

I hope I don't need to get my date fixed some day
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                  Does this mean my reg date will get borked too when my Plus subscription runs out? Is this a diabolical scheme to make us pony up a lifetime subscription?
                  It didn't affect me when Plus ran out. My registration date is correct.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I hope I don't need to get my date fixed some day

It's either that or a shotgun wedding...
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Comment

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                        X