Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I please have my registration date fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just inviting someone to close or delete the thread.

Comment

Maybe you should report my post to a moderator.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Thats not the way it works, silly.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Arg...Dan totally just view this forum and didn't do anything apparently.
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Do you have a spycam in his house?

Comment

could you fix mine too please
              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                Do you have a spycam in his house?
                Nah, he posted in another thread though.

I did ask to buy the mod power of seeing who is looking at what thread, but that was decline.

However, I still have some mod powers that hadn't been taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                  could you fix mine too please
                  See, it's a big issue.

Comment

Sigh... it seems like the problem is just greater than a few people. I would prefer to deal with the bigger issue than waste tons of times on each individual request...

In addition, while I trust the first few pms I got, I've received a few others in jest as well, asking for me to back date their starting dates.

I continue to look into it...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

100% pcrs for those who lie about their join dates and get caught should fix that.

Comment

Hey Ming, can you set my join date to Jan 2070. Cheers.

The knock-on negative PPD in the user profile would be cool too.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sorry for the bother Ming. It seems that the registration dates are affected, but only sometimes, when some aspect of a user's profile is changed. E.g. Colon's problem happened when he had that ™ appended. I think mine must've happened when my Civ2-PBEM moderatorship was removed.

ixnay and St Leo have also been affected (aside from me and Apocalypse), though whether they care to have it changed back as well I don't know.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            Sigh... it seems like the problem is just greater than a few people. I would prefer to deal with the bigger issue than waste tons of times on each individual request...

In addition, while I trust the first few pms I got, I've received a few others in jest as well, asking for me to back date their starting dates.

I continue to look into it...
                            It happened to me when my old plus subscription ran out. I think Mercator is right.

I don't see how changing 4 people would take that much time. If it's really that much of a bother, I will buy something from the poly store on the condition this gets fixed in our 4 profiles.

Comment

Didn't there used to be boxers? I want Get Civilized boxers.

Comment

Oooo....apparently Cafepress has lightswitch covers...if someone can think up a good militarish civ quote I'll get one of those.

Hey, maybe that SMAC quote!

Comment

Working...
                                X