Change in "no ads" policy for Plus subscribers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Even though I noticed the links immediately, I agree that they're not super annoying (since it's only text). However, it's more a matter principle: the PLUS subscription is supposed to guarantee an ad-free site.

And it is for a good cause

So is the PLUS subscription
    Well, seeing as Markos runs away with large bundles of cash stuffed in his pockets buying IKEA furniture left and right I can´t really mind that people complains anymore...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Thanks Mark.

Good thing I already got my "where's the amazon link" question in
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Hmmm...I became a PLUS member to support a great site that does a great deal of good things. The no-ads was fine and made navigation a bit easier. The funny thing is that now I have to go searching for the links to cafe, amazon, and chips. Having a few words link in every 4th post is pretty cool. It keeps other ways to support the site in mind.

That is, after all, the thing we want most isn't it? A well run, fiscally sound site.

Thanks Markos and Dan...keep the links.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

ads not shown for plus users, links added at the bottom of forum pages
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Eeeeexcellent

Comment

Thank you
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
              X