Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried a few of those on the list. I just got bored of them. But one can never get bored of spam.

Comment

• Forum games are also good, and great fun too.

Comment

• Hey, I´m now a King. All hail King Zoidberg!
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Hooray for you! Hooray for Zoidberg!
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Congratulations, your honour.
            /me bows.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Solver,
              certainly sounds like a lot of people are willing to help you in some way

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
              Hey, I´m now a King. All hail King Zoidberg!

hope we see you in one of the many Civ III playgrounds soon
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Is this how the rest of us eventually will become deitys? Spam in htis thread?
                Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• or having a decent chat once in a while - that has been known to be good
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    i unfortunatly have had little to do with most people interviewed so far, so the interview feature has not held my interest.
                    Now this is a comment I find very interesting. The people that have been interviewed so far include prominent CtPers and SMACers, well-known Civ2 players, Yin, the biggest critic of Civ3, Ming and even DanQ, one of the owners. I do honestly think that this selection of people is interesting for most, and it also works well with the site topic - that is, Civ was being discussed, too. Not just random chit-chat. Also IMO, interviewes with, say, well known OTers with barely mentioning Civ at all, would only be interesting to a limited number of OTers. Or I may be wrong .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver

Now this is a comment I find very interesting. The people that have been interviewed so far include prominent CtPers and SMACers, well-known Civ2 players, Yin, the biggest critic of Civ3, Ming and even DanQ, one of the owners. I do honestly think that this selection of people is interesting for most, and it also works well with the site topic - that is, Civ was being discussed, too. Not just random chit-chat. Also IMO, interviewes with, say, well known OTers with barely mentioning Civ at all, would only be interesting to a limited number of OTers. Or I may be wrong .
                      yes you have a good list of people, as to the interviews you have already conducted, yes I do know of several you have interviewed, and thus through your interviews have had the opportunity to get to know the others

and not trying to answer for Raz, but from my point of view, there certainly is an abundance of talent floating around these forums you could get some great interviews with these people. I believe you would open up a few interesting and strong topic points:

(in no special order)
                      Vmxa1
                      Dominae
                      Trip
                      BigFree;
                      MWIA;
                      Conmcb25
                      Snoopy369
                      Rommell2D
                      Sn00py
                      Master Zen
                      Dr Spike
                      Alexman
                      Octavian X
                      Togas
                      Big Furry Monster
                      E_T
                      MarkG
                      Rasputin
                      Smiley
                      Sandmann
                      Modo44
                      Vovan
                      GodKing
                      Theseus
                      Aqualung
                      Panag
                      Warpstorm
                      MetalTurtle
                      Harry Tuttle
                      Skanky Burns
                      Gramphos
                      Yourself
                      UnOrthOdOx

where do I stop......

all of these people are personalities that not only touch the hearts and souls of people who use these threads in many forums, but also each make their mark, adding to that which is the community known as Apolyton.
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Unfortunately, interviewing random active (and inactive) people is not really what the current Interviews are about, as far as I know.

Comment

• why? they are people that make this community what it is.

also what is the difference of an active to an inactive member? does that matter, for who can tell if they are in lurker mode at the moment
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I would be interested in an interview of Panag. I know he annoyed a lot of people, but his online personna was difficult to decipher.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• Then you'd have to interview almost everyone, to be fair. I don't mean to be rude here, but what could each of these people say that would be different? And if it takes so long for Solver to do an interview, how could he possibly take the time to interview everyone?

Comment

• That's a good point, Lord Nuclear.

I think we should also not lose sight of the fact that Solver's time is on a volunteer basis. Interviewing many current members, although potentially very interesting, would be prohibitively time consuming. The past interviews have been an interesting read.

Solver, I must also commend you on standing up and answering these questions with a good attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X