Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to last year's tables that Ras presented, I should have been deity back in March of this year.

Slackin'
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      But then, you are also unknown in the OT.
      Bongo is pretty well known in the Civ3/Civ4 circles.

Good PBEMer
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
        According to last year's tables that Ras presented, I should have been deity back in March of this year.

Slackin'

ahhh too many hours at the pub playing snooker
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

You say that as if it's a bad thing.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
            According to last year's tables that Ras presented, I should have been deity back in March of this year.

Slackin'
            Will those stats ever return? I miss them
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I tried to persuade him to take them to OT, but I doubt he will. Likes the +1s you see.

Even if OT counted, I doubt that I'd even double my posts, let alone be a deity. Spike is right on this count.

Comment

Huh, did that thread I started go unnoticed?

Oh well, I won't lay awake at night worrying that the OT-regulars may not know who I am
                Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                  I tried to persuade him to take them to OT, but I doubt he will. Likes the +1s you see.

Even if OT counted, I doubt that I'd even double my posts, let alone be a deity. Spike is right on this count.
                  That's two of the people on the list that have posted to say they think they wouldn't be deity.

Comment

• i predict that further discussion of how many deities would be created by counting OT posts, will ITSELF help to create some new deities and emperors
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I predict a reference to Nikolai's fork before this thread is toast.
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• That seems like a self-fullfilling prophesy now that you've mentioned it.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo

Huh, did that thread I started go unnoticed?

Oh well, I won't lay awake at night worrying that the OT-regulars may not know who I am
                          That makes two of us. Maybe we should start an on-topic off-topic thread for us non-off-topickers.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• One post closer. (Like it matters)
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                              Oh well, looks like I'll never be a Deity. So close I was.
                              When did you start working for Firaxis?!?!?!?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• That was what I was thinking too.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X