This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 Deities

Apologies for missing what would have been a more appropriate 20 deities thread.

Congrats to the newly ascended NYE!

Hooray!

The number of deities has exploded in recent times, especially as there were only 5 deities for several years.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Time to make a new rank!

Comment

Or maybe time to dish out a few PCRs...
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, let's do that. More fun

Comment

I'm still waiting to see how much longer it will be until Ming is bumped from the top spot by Paddy of the 1,000 PBEMs.

Comment

At the rate he is going it is imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Or maybe time to dish out a few PCRs...
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Took NYE a long time to get those last 500 posts, he was set up to be the 5th or 6th deity.

Congrats mate.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Congrats. One thing's for sure, it'll be a long time before I'm divine.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Amazing what newbies have overtaken me. I used to rank #17, now I'm on the 5th page. So many deities I have never even heard of, must be all the Civ3 rage...

Comment

Congrats!
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Amazing what newbies have overtaken me. I used to rank #17, now I'm on the 5th page. So many deities I have never even heard of, must be all the Civ3 rage...

Same here . Used to be in Top20, and at the rate that I was posting at, I was always going to hit deity in August 2005 - my rate has been on average pretty much the same from since I registered to last October, but then my posts went down significantly and I will probably only be a Deity next year.

Now I guess if OTF posts still counted, we would have at least 40 deities by now.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

If OT counted, we would have hundreds of deities.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hey just a question , do civ3pbem tracking posts count for posts , if so should they.. perhaps posts made in the newly made forum civ3 pbem turn tracker should be same as the off topic forums ...

any thoughts all
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                              X