Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks Mark
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

I don't use the upload feature often(in fact I've only used it twice), but when I need it, it's good that it works.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Would be great if the Directory with tall the files comes online soon, i'm borred to death, and need ModSwapper and Apolyton Pack v2.0, so if any one can put them online some other place or mail them to me, I would be very happy :-)
            email/msn: mikael@syska.dk

Comment

ctp2 files are back
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

clash is back

Comment

spanish site fixed

Comment

sleague site working

Comment

• Mark is on a fixing rampage

Comment

• Markos .
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I second that. But also: Solver
                          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                            spanish site fixed
                            ****, now I'm having to update it. No more excuses.

Thanks, Markos, now I only need my e-mail back.
                            "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                            "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                            The Spanish Civilization Site
                            "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

• OK, this bug has been going on since the move. Essentially whenever I unsubscribe to a thread I first get the screen saying my subscription to that thread is being removed. Then immediately afterwards I'm sent to a screen that says the following:

Login to Webmin
                              You must enter a username and password to login to the Webmin server on 67.15.24.46.
                              Username
                              Password

This happens everytime I unsubscribe to a thread. Out of curiosity I cut and pasted the link into my browser, but your firewall won't let me access the page in that manner.
                              Since no one else is reporting this issue, why either I'm the only one experiencing it, or else others are experiencing it and are intending to use this exploit to hack into your system, Markos. FYI.

D

Comment

• I don't get that page.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X