Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for something different in a Civ style Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a diplomatic victory in AOM. Also will the United Nations be AOM ?

Comment

• Don't forget cultural victory.

Comment

• In sum, don't forget to make it Civ3.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• i have no idea what cultural victory is
          but i assume the UN is just Civ3s diplomatic victory? or is it a wonder in CtP2
          its alway fun to shoot for the science victory though...
          Last edited by HuangShang; April 3, 2005, 16:22.

Comment

• Cultural victory was something they added in Civ3, though it was the lamest victory form. You basically get culture points which build up over time from your cathedrals and other buildings, until you win.

Comment

• There are two ways to win AOM.

Get 2500 victory points, or the original CTP 2 victory conditions.

The 2500 points is similar to the Civ 3 victory condition. The points are awarded for cities, border forts, watch towers and outposts. In addition, for wonders, enemy capitals captured and ai players conquered.

If you play on the gigantic map with 8+ opponents, the AOM victory conditions are achievable but the CTP2 ones are not, on smaller maps it is the other way round. You will be going for the ctp 2 victory conditions.

Comment

• then can the Ai race to 2500 before you and you lose?

Comment

• No, 2500 points is a human victory condition only, similar to the Alexander scenario winning condition. It also mirrors the Civ 3 victory by controlling 2/3 of the world.

Comment

• How is it a victory if the AI gets it first? Hmm, the AI crushed me this game, so I'll just take a points 'victory' in the year 3000.

Comment

• Where i can download it ?

I have ExtenseDebitMax of Wanadoo

8Mb/sec or 1Mo/sec
                      L'Arabe Dément
                      l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

• I'have not banking card

I want full version

If ship cd of aom cost more the 5 australian dollars ...
                        L'Arabe Dément
                        l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

• "I'have not banking card"

The full version of AOM, fully printed with the AOM artwork, and which will ship with a strategy guide, is $10.00 Australian (less than $8.00 US).

If you know anyone with a credit card, they could pay for you, it is free to sign up with pay pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by stankarp
                            At this stage I would rather not change the Magna Carta, as I have already made the wonder AVI and it is one of the better ones.
                            Although the image of the king coming proudly out to survey his troops is also a rather un-Magna-Carta-esque scene.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• He could be coming to survey his people for the Domesday Book.

Comment

• Sorry but i will not paid for a mod, little opportunist

I would prefer in this case "The Source Code Project"
                                L'Arabe Dément
                                l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

Working...
                                X