Turning off Subscription E-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kloreep
    All I see is "Use 'Email Notification' By Default" and I already have this set to no.
    That option only means you are automatically subscribed to all threads you post in.

Subscribing to a thread means you get an e-mail notice for new posts.

Stop subscribing to threads and use the my threads link at the top of each page instead.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
      Stop subscribing to threads and use the my threads link at the top of each page instead.
      That's cluttered with lots of other threads I post in, though. I need the subscriptions to really be able to see my PBEMs at a glance.

Oh well. Filter time.

Comment

Are you subscribed to any forums?

If not, you could subscribe to the PBEM forum and use the new posts: subscribed link, considering you're a 'poly plus member.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

That gets all the threads in the forum, though. I want a quick and easy way to look at my PBEM threads and check that they've all been replied to recently.

Comment

Working...
          X