No announcement yet.

I don't ignore anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't bother creating a DL... unless you really want to get restricted.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There you see, Heresson...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Anyway: what's the answer?
        Last edited by Heresson; September 29, 2004, 08:30.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
          Does that mean ignores are attached to the nick rather than an account.

That is, say Skanky ignored DrSpike, then Spikey changed his nick to MrSpike. Would that mean he would no longer be ignored by Skanky?
          Get him to change his name again and I'll let you know.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Uhmm, why is this thread.... oh never mind.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              Uhmm, why is this thread.... oh never mind.
              I was thinking the exact same thing. Its about time it got Ming'ed er Zing'ed, oh nevermind.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You don't like my most successful thread(postwise) ever...?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Actually, I would have toasted this one a while ago, but it is one of the more often asked questions.

However, I'm also using it to keep track of who all the major spammers are so that when I crack down on them in the near future, it will be easier to identify them
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good luck then. I have got the answer on my question, so if you want to lock it, be my guest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      Good luck then. I have got the answer on my question, so if you want to lock it, be my guest.
                      My question didn't get answered.
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        Actually, I would have toasted this one a while ago, but it is one of the more often asked questions.

However, I'm also using it to keep track of who all the major spammers are so that when I crack down on them in the near future, it will be easier to identify them
                        The method is unsound, since I am top poster in this thread.

Comment

You could of course stop posting, or.....bribe Ming, if that's even possible.(doubt it )

Comment

Does that mean ignores are attached to the nick rather than an account.

That is, say Skanky ignored DrSpike, then Spikey changed his nick to MrSpike. Would that mean he would no longer be ignored by Skanky?
                            Just put Kuciwalker on ignore and wait a month...
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

My question didn't get answered.
                              Despite all my efforts...
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

When was the last time you cracked down on spam. Not that I want you to glorify spam by posting a bad boy list, but I can't remember the last time anyone got a PCR.

I'm guessing I'm being unobservant but I see no fear of retribution in the eyes of these proverbial criminals.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X