I don't ignore anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't ignore anybody?

Now, this is weird... I have noone in my ignore list, but still I get an user showed as ignored in the latest "name the game" thread in OG? I do know this can happen with old threads or something, but this thread is pretty new.

Pic:
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

A permabanned/deleted account?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Just an old(deleted) account, happens with one of (many) MarkG's log-ins too.
        T'iz what happens when you create too many dl's.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah... the account doesn't exist anymore
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Japher, how come when I click your link I see naked chicks and my firewall security alarms start lighting up?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              Okay...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I like the fact Spikie is also captured in the picture doing the DL dance.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's not even an old DL. Moral Hazard admitted that it was his later in the thread, claiming that he couldn't remember his password for his real account.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I like the fact Spikie is also captured in the picture doing the DL dance.
                    I was right too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                      That appears then to be a very recent action
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yeah, I wonder how that happened.

Comment

Japher, how come when I click your link I see naked chicks and my firewall security alarms start lighting up?
                          Really? Do like clicking my link?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

This has to be the second most-asked question in this forum........

game anyone?

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

This question is different as the account, um, disappeared quite recently I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X